A rather impressive AR-10 build with the owner’s specifications and parts list seen below. What interesting and rather desirable on this rifle is the rare Mega Arms Maten Monolithic Upper receiver which is now out of production.
List is what the owner priced out, so I’m not sure how accurate it would be to rebuild this. The wildcard is that hard to find upper.
* GA Precision 1-11.25 twist 19.5” in length, 5/8-24 (made to the same specs of a GAP-10 barrel) ($1,100)
* Geissele SDE trigger ($235)
* JP Silent Captured Spring ($145)
* JP LPK ($50)
* KNS Anti-Rotation Pins ($35)
* Paladin Machine 3-way adjustable gas block ($100)
* Mega Arms Maten Monolithic receiver set w/ ambi, rifle length ($1,000)
* UPG-16 pistol grip ($35)
* Armalite AR10 BCG ($300)
* Badger Ordnance Latch Handle ($20)
* Badge Ordnance Thruster brake ($68)
* Installation ($200)
* Magpul PRS stock ($220)
Tattoo artist Dino Tomic spends his free time on this series of incredibly detailed pencil drawings.